Monday, October 22, 2012

Liam Payne of One Direction Says He is Worried About His Ex Danielle


Liam Payne of One Direction Says He is Worried About His Ex Danielle
-->
Liam Payne of One Direction  made big news when it was announced that he had decided to split with long term girlfriend Danielle Peazer. Since that time Danielle has received several attacks from extreme fans or others on Twitter. Liam Payne admits he is worried.
Rumors have been bounced around that he has gone on several dates with Leona Lewis. Both have since stated that they are just good friends that admire each other. I guess time will tell. I imagine that it will be hard for any of the band members to maintain any relationship with One Direction starting their world wide tour for ten months!
"I've been trying to deal with it in private," he told Now magazine, referring to the break up.

"I'm not so much worried about me - whatever happens I'll live and deal with it. I'm more concerned about Danielle because I don't want people harassing her for any reason."

He explained: “Obviously she's got a lot on her mind without people saying things on the internet or going to her doorstep.

"She doesn't need that right now... I've asked for people to stay away from her as much as possible so she can deal with things."

The couple, who met on the X Factor in 2010, reportedly split over work commitments, though since those close to the 1D hunk claim the negative attention the 24year-old received from Directioners was too much for her to cope with.

A source told The Sun at the time: “It was getting impossible to keep it going. They were apart so much and everything that was being said to Danielle on Twitter was getting to her."
normal_1DF_051.jpegLiam and Danielle in happier times