Saturday, February 16, 2013

LUIGI GETS SMUSHY ABOUT GIRLFRIEND ELEANOR...

Louis Tomlinson and Eleanor Calder have the kind of relationship we dream of on a nightly basis, and now the One Direction star has gone and made us EVEN MORE JEALOUS - by revealing just how smitten he is with his gal pal.
Speaking about El being 'The One', Luigi said: "It's hard to say this early on. I'm still young! But I am incredibly happy at the moment."
Eleanor Calder and One Direction's Louis tomlinson and Eleanor Calder will be 'together forever' despite their problems
While admitting that being away from each other when the 1D boys jet around the globe doing their crotch-thrusty thang can be tough, Louis insists that he and Eleanor are still as happy as ever.
"Maybe sometimes she might think it's a little tough but the good thing is we met each other when I was in the band, so it's all she's ever known really," he told We Love Pop. 
"It hasn't been easy, but we both know the commitments I have and that she has with her university course. It works well."
The sassquatch added: "We both trust each other. I spend a lot of time out of the country on tour and she often flies out, so I see her a lot.
"I think the key to a good relationship is being best friends too. I spend more time with her and the band than I do with anyone else."


Watch behind the Scenes of One Direction's "KISS YOU" Video